Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Lights

I heard that not far from our house there was a lovely road where lots of home owners really go all out and put on magical show of lights , Christmas cheer is contagious . We loved this stunning log cabin style home , you don't see large log homes very often around here .
This ones was Todd's favourite , he loves Victorian homes and yes it was charming .


There are some really stunning homes just off the beaten path in this sought after area with culdesacs and huge sprawling properties.

More is more with Christmas lights.




It was a great way to end the evening with some extra Christmas cheer.



7 comments:

EmilyLauren said...

So pretty!! I love people that go all out for Christmas!!

Shirlee said...

Every home is pretty all decked out in lights, but my favourite is the first one, the log home.

Kellie Collis said...

Lovely! And you say it's a road of that? How wonderful! Enjoy the rest of the holidays, Kellie xx

City.Cottage Shop said...

there is a house next to that log house(im assuming its 57?) the black tall clapboard house,did you see it? A customer/friend owns it and everytime she is in my shop I tell her I want to feature it on my blog.its so so lovey.

Happy New Years Chris, I hope 2011 brings you and your family a wonderful new year!
Jenny xo

BearShe Cottage said...

Those pictures are beautiful. We don't get to see many houses decorated anymore like when I was growing up. Thanks for posting!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

They looked very festive.Happy New year.~Cheers Kim

Sister Pickers said...

I didn't get to enjoy Christmas lights very much this year. Never made time just to drive around and take it all in. Thanks for sharing the simple memories that we all need to treasure! Great post!

Marie

www.sisterpickers.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

you might also like