Monday, June 27, 2011

First born is 13 and baby girl is 10

Today is Mason's 13th birthday , doesn't the time fly , how can I have a teenager ?
I am letting her play hookie today from one of the last days of school , two more days to go then summer officially starts for us. Mason is waiting till the bunkie is completed to have a party , won't that be fun !
Yesterday was Sophie's 10th birthday , baby girl is in the double digits now , they are getting so big.

She has been spreading her wings lately , it was time to get her a cell phone so I can keep an eye on her , there is nothing worse for a worry wart mom not to know exactly where your baby is .
Yummy cherry chip cupcakes , with sprinkles and a cherry on top , served with Shirley Temple's of course.
Beautiful pink heart balloons are always festive.
Bright and early and ready for present time.
We had a busy crazy weekend , bunkie work crammed in with birthday celebrations , I am officially exhausted.

9 comments:

BEACH BUNGALOW said...

I want your cake stand!!!

S
xo

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! What a darling lil party too.I know my lil one would so love those cupcakes Yummo~Cheers Kim

Ms. Bake-it said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday to Mason and Sophie!

Joyce said...

Happy Birthday Mason and Sophie!

Do you keep your bunting up all the time? Looks great!

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girls! My littlest will be 6 Wednesday! :( Wow...I have never seen candles like that!!

laxsupermom said...

Happy birthday to both birthday girls! I can't believe your girls are still in school! I thought we were late with the last day being last Friday. Looks like it was a fun celebration - the cupcakes were so pretty! Thanks for sharing.

Cat & Cricket said...

Happy Birthday to the princess! I know..i have an 11 year old one!
I think i want the cake stand too!
Smiles~
Gypsea Nurse

Katherines Corner said...

Happy belated birthday Mason and Sophie. I hope you got your birthday wishes!
Hugs

Pearl Maple said...

congrats for your happy family occassions

LinkWithin

you might also like