Thursday, December 24, 2009

The PJ Eve Party Begins

we have just opened our Christmas eve pj presents for the girls , they needed to get ready before our guests arrived , the girls also exchanged their gifts to each other like we always do on Christmas eve and they decided to give me an early gift too , the lovely earrings I am wearing in the photo , aren't they sweet , I love these earrings , I had pointed them out a while ago.


The house is a glow with candles.






It feels like a winter wonderland.




I came up with a great little temporary platter today I wanted to share with you , I turned this little bowl upside down and placed a matching plate a top making a perfect temporary platter.


Looks like the real thing doesn't it?



Looks pretty yummy doesn't it ?


The bar is ready to rock , can you see we have a bottle of Caramilk liqueur , I will let you know how that tastes , we have some Spanish wine and mom's bringing the pomtini's , looking forward to some good cheer.
Sleep tight , hope Santa is good to you
Merry Christmas to all my wonderful family , friends , readers and followers and general supporters , thanks you so much .







9 comments:

Debbie @ ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com said...

HI Chris, Merry Christmas! HOpe your days are blessed and magical!
Blessings,
Debbie

Suburban Princess said...

Mmm that Caramilk looks awesome!

Merry Christmas!

Elyse said...

everything looks lovely and beachy. your girls are adorable!

{just tucked the boys in!}

merry christmas

xo
elyse

My Beautiful Mess! said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I so enjoy your blog and look forward to visiting it daily. I hope you have a very happy holiday.

Heidi said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I wish I could be there with you guys!!!! Sniff, sniff!! Life isn't fair! But I hope you guys have a blast on Christmas day!

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Merry Christmas! I just received some Caramilk bars from my mom since most stores don't sell them here. I wonder how Caramilk liquor taste like??? Let us know! :)

Sharon said...

Hope you and your family had a great Christmas ... I also got new PJ's for a night at my Brother's .. we all watched "The Bishop's Wife" in our jammies before going to bed to wait for Santa's arrival ..... Love spending time with the family.

Pearl Maple said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Great option for making do, shame about your favorite, hope your holiday is packed full of bright things.

groovyinclinations said...

Yum...everything on your blog just looks YUMMY! You are a fabulous designer and homemaker Chris~ Merry New Year!

LinkWithin

you might also like