Monday, November 26, 2007

Ocean's of blue

Christmas is looming and I am no where near in the mood to decorate for the season, I am still in messy reno mode, the never ending bathroom project is still trickling away .
But I did find a nice place for this former bathroom cast off , this bucket thing, it was pink , then blue now a perfect pop of black , great spot right by the front door .
Even the little kiddies have pitched in , they are so eager to get messy in their own bathroom, I am sure they will have the nicest on the block , people around here don't tend to do anything other than paint, I can't blame them , hey this bathroom is certainly better than mine.
Helpful wee ones.
I have tried out a blue accent in the recess.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

The girls look like they had fun! I love the blue cabinet.

I have no desire to decorate for Christmas, either. I am just going to dig out a few decorations at a time, starting with the mantle garland and stockings. I bought the girls each a Simply Shabby Chic stocking today at Target to hang on their bed posts, and now they are in the mood to decorate!

restyled home said...

Love the blue in the recessed cubby area!! Perfect!! I love blue in the bacground of a cupboard! It's looking great!!

Linda