Friday, May 21, 2010

Questions





During the house tour I was asked a few questions , so I thought I would answer them here


Like what is the color in the bedroom , the soft grey color , it is Fossil Grey by Glidden you can see a full tour here.



Also what is the bathroom color , well it is called Beach House by Debbie Travis , but since most of you don't live in Canada , I will suggest Ocean Air by Benjamin Moore which I used in a powder room for a client yesterday , it is perfection as far as blues go. You can find a little tour here.

6 comments:

Tamara said...

What US color would you suggest for the color in your living room?

Jojo said...

The house tour was wonderful! Thank you for sharing the details too.

Chrissy said...

Hey stranger...how the heck are you? Congrs.on your feature in Flea Market style....thats amazing!! Your place looks great as always! All the best,Chrissy

Rose West said...

I really like the gray paint color... I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that gray in a bedroom is pretty!

Elyse said...

hi chris,

love your rooms. love the toilet paper in the wire basket. i just might do that, too!

xo
elyse

MARY PERNULA said...

I love the SCORE on the table. I also like the house tour it is just wonderful. You have a good eye for detail and style...........Have a wonderful Monday. XO MARY

LinkWithin

you might also like