Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I was changing the sheets in the girls room when I realized I could make a duvet cover out of the flat sheets I do not ever use , it turned out so cute , I just sewed the wrong sides together on three sides and then sewed on ribbon to close the third side .
Mason was using a queen sized comforter and it was just too big for the top single bunk , so I went out and got a super cheap marked down comforter from Wal-Mart , I knew they would have a great deal , and that it would be cheaper than buying a "real" duvet , lucky I was right. The top bunk now has proper bedding and it all looks good together.
Nothing matches but it all looks good together .

No comments: