Friday, September 17, 2010

Saturday November 27th Station Gallery Holiday House Tour

Mark Saturday November 27th on your calendar.





I have some great news , I am going to be part of the local holiday house , the Station Gallery Holiday House Tour.
I am so pleased to have been selected as one of the 10 participants , I will be thinking Holiday very soon.
I've got to get this place gussied up now...
I would love you to come on over for the tour , it will be great , there are some beautiful homes to tour , $25.00 for a great day out, $20.00 for the early birds and they take Paypal , grab some girlfriends and come on down to Durham for the day .
I am thinking , just a thought I may have a little gathering afterwards.








5 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay ... now that sounds like FUN! I'm only in Brampton so it would be doable! Do you know the date???
Lisa@SuburbanRetreat
P.S. - Congratulations on being selected. I'm sure that is quite an honour but well deserved.

Just Beachy said...

Saturday November 27th is the date of the Holiday House Tour

Ashley said...

Congratulations on becoming part of the house tour that sounds like it should be a blast. I have to say your house is very pretty and your so handy I just wish I lived closer to come and check it out for the holidays. But being in Michigan it might make it a little long of a trip. Make sure you post lots of pics for those of us that cannot appreciate it in person. Good Luck and keep those great home ideas coming!!

Lori said...

My daughter's and I always go to the Christmas Home Tour in our home town. We love to peek and get ideas. So great that people will open their homes for us and hundreds others. We only have four homes on the tour for $25.00. Yours is a bargain. But takes us two hours, how long does yours take?

frances said...

That is awesome. I have gone on many house tours. and this year I plan on going to the one in Lewiston ny. it is the first weekend in Dec. I am also going to come to yours. I am at the south end of lake simcoe so Durham is definitly doeable. Cant wait to see your home. Frances