Sunday, June 24, 2007

Birthday bonanza
















Yesterday the weather was perfect ,not too hot, sun was shining, the girls were so excited to get started. The animal lady came over with her brood of creature, from a big bunny to pythons , it was an incredible show , even a few phobias were conquered, the show of animals went on long so it left us a little rushed for time, from my point of view that is better than trying to fiind something to fill the time, oh well.



The girls woke to a front garden full of frogs, and a sign wishing them a happy birthday.



More cupcakes were made and devoured.



Mason even got a real frog a tiny little dwarf frog, I ok'd it ahead with the kind giver , so now we have a new family member Swish, hmmm! her face was priceless , pure shock.



All in all we were wiped out but it was a wonderful day ,we have a year to top that.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, looks like it was a lot of fun.

You are a super mom!!

restyled home said...

The party looks like it was a lot of fun! You're brave to let that creepy-crawly thing with the millions of legs in your yard. I shuddered when I saw that!! I'd take the snake over that any day!!
Happy birthday to your girls!!

Linda

Stephanie said...

Wow! May I ask where you bought those amazing decorations? I love the banners and cupcake flags! I have a daughter turning 8 next month and those would be perfect!

chriskauf said...

I got those co-ordintaed items at Michaels, they are Martha Stewart , I was able to fold up the garland and can re- use it some time, even loot bags matched , it was too easy and pretty.

Splaneyo said...

I am not ever showing this post to my daughter - I can't imagine! It looked like something from a magazine. Your girls must have been thrilled.

Thanks for the comment on my blog - you are probably one of the few who really knows the time that goes into each cake. My boys 5 1/2 & 3 1/2 love to "help" with the fondant and the 1 1/2 year old just eats it...

Stephanie said...

Thank you, Chriskauf!
I thought that might be from the MS line at Michael's. I couldn't quite be sure as it's been a few weeks since I saw it there. I guess I know where I am going tomorrow!

onelittlemustardseed said...

Your birthday party looks beautiful and fun! Did you rent the tent?? I am actually going to go into Michaels tomorrow...that store overwhelms me when I go...but I am going in with a fresh take on it!

chriskauf said...

The tent was a Sears.ca purchase, under $200.00 it is 20'x10' it has screens and removeable walls, it was quite a find, renting a 10'x10' for 5 hours was $400.00
so now I have one for any old occasion.
Michael's always overwhelms me too, I always forget something, and get more than I go for.

LinkWithin

you might also like