Monday, May 25, 2015

Gray House Furniture

 I have an exciting announcement...I started a furniture company...it's small and by small I mean tiny because it's just me making custom furniture. I have wanted to do this for some time and I just thought what was I waiting for. I started out by building this table for us and it I am seriously in love.
So I am diving in and putting myself out there and doing it. I called it Gray House Furniture.
I still have a lot to do but for now I have started by putting myself out there. I have started a Facebook page you can find it here  please feel free to like and share.
 This is my nearly 7 foot harvest table with white painted legs and a custom stained breadboard top. I have finished this one with 4 coats of clear spar coating to with stand the elements because it is our patio table, I had to stop myself from bringing it inside...I may need to build myself another one.
 This photo is coming up more brown but it is a soft grayish weathered look. We all keep touching it the finish feels so smooth.
 I'm calling this blend restoration finish.

 So many possibilities.

 This is the top finished in kona my go to chocolaty color.

We had our first rainfall last night and look how nicely the water is beading up. I look forward to many years of outdoor dining enjoyment. 
Please feel free to email me christiekauffman@hotmail.com or message me through Facebook for ordering information. Durham region based. 
For now I am offering tables, benches, coffee tables, headboards and baby/pet gates. 
I will be able to share more photos as I create items, I look forward to working with clients to create pieces they can enjoy.

No comments: