Monday, October 3, 2011

Just Beachy house for sale

 It's official our house is now for sale privately, as hard as it will be to pack up and move on, it is just the right time , it is time to pass this home that we have loved on to a new owner .
The family room features a fireplace and wainscoting , cherry hardwood , and built in tv niche over the fireplace.
 All the windows have been upgraded to casement throughout the house, master bedroom has walk-in closet with en suite bath with soaker tub and lots of mouldings.

 Kitchen features large triple sink, pot lights, painted white solid oak cabinets with custom range hood , subway tile back splash , large custom island with lots of extra storage and butcher block top, kitchen walks out to backyard.
Backyard features perennial gardens , deck with pergola  and recently added bunkie which we have used as a summer guest house , it can be a shed , or studio or shop.
Master bath

Built in custom desk nook in the kitchen & swinging kitchen door.

Family room right off the kitchen.

Living room features 16 foot ceilings and beautiful double height windows , paneled wall and hardwood floors and window seat.

Dining room


If you would like to see a great video tour of our house from the Steven and Chris Show click the link below.

$340,000, 3 bedroom , 2.5 bath 1850 sq feet in a great newer neighborhood with great schools and walking distance to recreation center, library , shopping , restaurants and more.
http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/Steven_and_Chris/1367500960/ID=1873163792

If you would like a private viewing please email me to arrange a viewing , or we will be starting open houses very soon.

25 comments:

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Your house is gorgeous. Where will you go?

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Your home is stunning inside and out! I am sure it will go fast to a lucky new owner! Martina

Andrea said...

That is a deal for such a beautiful house! Hopefully it sells very quickly!

Katie said...

Good luck with the sale of your house. Selling in this market right now is not for the faint of heart. Your house is gorgeous and I am sure you will get a lot of lookers right up front.

Cote de Texas said...

i can't believe how charming the back yard is now. like a magazine. what a shame you can't take the bunkie with you! why not?/ i would!

also, you are giving your house away. it's gorgeous. you aren't asking enough for it. love the front elevation too. it's worth soooo much more.

but, can't wait to see you in your new house!!!

oldblackcatboo said...

WOW! I'm stunned. After all that hard work! I really admire you for being able to move on to the next place. I would be hanging onto the stair railing, kicking and screaming, refusing to leave!
Good Luck!
:) - Cindi

The Mommy said...

You house is beautiful. The whole home selling thing was really stressful for me. It took us about a year and a half to sell our home because no one could get financing. We actually lost one set of buyers 3 days before closing because their lender backed out. So frustrating! We are in our dream home now too and it is awesome. It was just a long road for us. I hope it goes much better for you.

Living Lakeside said...

I agree with Cote, but I'm sure you will get multiple offers and over your asking. I would have expected a listing closer to $400! Comparable sized homes but with MUCH less updates in my area (Whitby) are going for $385 and up. Not sure what comparable's are in your area but I'm sure you've done your research and will do well.

Living Lakeside said...

P.S. Congrats! Photos look great!

Rose West said...

What a beautiful home! I hope you find new owners that will love it as much as you have :)

Shirlee said...

Your home shows very well and is move in ready plus it's been showcased on national TV!
I'm sure the right buyer is out there and I hope they love the home as much as you do.
That being said, I can't wait to see what you do in the new place.

Good luck!

ellie said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. I think you'll have no problem selling it is such a beautiful home an what a great price! I wish I could move in....

Anyways in you move if you plan on getting rid of stuff..I'd love to put in a offer on your cottage rose blue flower lamp shade. I just love that material and I have looked and looked for something like it....Good Luck Kris!

Susan said...

Your house is beautiful!

jane said...

sorry, I meant canada... my bad

Kim said...

wow!! your dreamy beachy home is for sale!! too bad I live in CA or I would be tempted to make an offer....I am sure it will sell quickly...all the best to you and your family :-)

Keep On S'myelin! said...

Oh, how I'll miss your home! We had the same model (different community) for our first home.

I'm excited to see what you have in store for your new house!

Good luck for a quick sale! :)

Victorria said...

This house was very stunning and gorgeous. I love the interior arrangement of the facilities and everything was simply perfect. I enjoyed your post. Big thanks and keep sharing.



paseo de san roque

the keele's said...

wow since my divorce i have had no motivation or anything so i have not looked at your blog in a very long time. I AM SAD TO SEE YOUR HOUSE FOR SALE! but excited to see what you do to your new place. YOU REALLY ARE MY INSPIRATION!
katie

Clorinda Altavilla said...

What a lovely home! I love the interior design and the backyard. I'm sure you won't have any difficulties selling this one.
Many would be willing to buy it. Goodluck!

Clorinda Altavilla

Mac said...

Buying real estate is unique to every buyer and that buying a home is a very personal decision.






buying a house Massachusetts

sofia marielle said...

What a beautiful house, I just wondering if that house is already sold.

Sofia of house for sale philippines

KhearP said...

Hello, I like your house especially that dining area. The internal design was good and it was well organized. Is that property still for sale? Thanks.

Albert Stroman said...

I have to agree with everybody. This home is definitely worth investing in. I have seen quite a few apartments in mesa that look and feel the same as these homes.

Alvin Ronald said...

It is just awesome. I love this. House is very beautiful.Homes for sale in the beaches Toronto.

Roger Perry said...

Thanks for the awesome idea! Working on getting my house sold, and this idea has become part of the marketing: http://rogerperry.com/