Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lighting love


 I stopped in at a lighting store on my way back from Lowe's yesterday , they have a great selection of Steven and Chris fixtures , I spied these brand new pendants , aren't they so gorgeous , they come in two sizes and three finished , they would be perfect for over our kitchen island , don't you agree ...I'm going to save my pennies , lighting is the jewelry of the house.
Speaking of jewelry , look at this lovely lantern , I love love love the shiny chrome finish , breakfast light ???? gonna need more pennies.
Sophie and I found a great desk for Todd's office at Urban Barn , it has a trap door on the top and a built in tray , super cute.

Its fun to dream.

2 comments:

NauticalCottageBlog.com said...

I love the pendant lights in the first photos - they really are exquisite!

Hope you're enjoying Autumn :O)

Shirlee said...

Great light fixtures. It must be so much fun outfitting the new place and nice that you can pick what you want instead of getting stuck with builder grade.

LinkWithin

you might also like