Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Inspiration


Doors painted with color add personality

Horizontal planks enhance stairs


My flat cupcakes thrown in because they are yummy and are very right for spring




Simple white tile work used to enhance a tub shower combo



My favourite marble tiles







Thinking out of the box here makes for a standout bathroom






Hidden storage , brilliant


What a dreamy laundry room , soft blue , beadboard and loads of custom cabinets and drying racks and sunshine what could be more perfect

Storage , baskets and benches , always appreciated of course
All of these have inspired me , even just for day dreaming , I hope they bring you inspiration today also
{photo sources unknown}

10 comments:

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

I especially love that last picture. I keep dreaming of crisp white moldings and rich wood floors. Someday I'll get there. Someday.

Ticking and Toile said...

beautiful pictures! Love the first one w/the horizontal planks on the walls! wonderful! Also love the hidden storage under the stairs....I SO NEED TO do that!!

Be sure to come by & check out my final bedroom reveal & enter my fabulous giveaway!!!

Shellagh

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

In love with that first staircase!!!
Take care-
Kristin

Sharon@Sharon at Home said...

Love the drying racks .... that would be so simple to do. Thanks for the inspiration.

Irene said...

Love the last photo. Those baskets combined with that seat is perfect.

Beautifully Inspired said...

The first two pictures made my heart pitter patter!! Thanks for sharing all the beautiful inspiration.

Nicole

Angela Furlong said...

What a beautiful blog you have... I'm so excited to have discovered you - I'm going to add you to my blogroll right now!

I can't choose a favourite out of your images - the staircase and the bathrooms have my name all over them!

Have a lovely day.

Angela
Wicker & Stitch
http://wickerandstitch.blogspot.com/

{The Classy Woman} said...

I am loving tha laundry room! Great pics!

Jeannine @ Small and Chic said...

The second bathroom is mine! :)

Believe it or not, it was a total gut and I only spent $5000, including labor!

J - Pacha Mama said...

Awesome pics. We don't have a laundry room, but installed a beadboard drying rack in our guest bath. The finished project looks like this: http://pachamamahouse.blogspot.com/2010/03/hey-nice-rack.html

LinkWithin

you might also like