Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I have been spending much of my time here on my elliptical machine , adding up the miles , I have done as much as 10 miles in one day , so far I have lost 13 pounds , so happy with that , but I seem to be plateauing right now which is entirely annoying , I am sure it will resolve itself soon as long as I stick with it and trust me I am NOT giving up.

I found a better mirror for my dining room on clearance , it's larger and clean lines , it was an incredible bargain and it brings in so much light .
I should have shown you the cake my husband made me for my birthday , didn't he do a great job this is his first cake ever.
Sorry I have been so neglectful of my blog lately I have been very busy working out and I have also now added a part-time job so I have had little extra time to blog , but I am still here , and hopefully I will have some time to tackle some interesting projects around the house to share with you in the spring.


No comments: