Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lighting score


 I found a great deal on a beautiful light fixture for the new house , I couldn't believe the quality and the price couldn't be beat $169.00, it will be for our new dining room , at $1129.00 LESS than the restoration hardware version , I knew it was going to be the perfect choice , the one and only purchase for the new house, I sort of promise.

 Here is the $1995.00 RH version
I had happened upon this beautiful orb fixture for $149.00 I really loved it but my husband wasn't so sure about it so I left it behind , when I went back the next day to see if it was still there of course it was long gone , as were the other smaller versions , I should have picked it up I could have returned it right, they had all the Restoration hardware fixtures at our local Homesense, but I missed them .

No comments: