Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Christmas in September

What is this??? is it Christmas... it sure feels like it. Ryobi has partnered with me to sponsor my White Wood Studio workshops...so now I can offer even better workshops and more tools for more building and learning fun. Head on over to the Ryobi Power Tools Canada facebook page and give them a like so you don't miss out on any of the great things coming soon.
 I have been working on the workshop...we have done a lot of work since moving here in December...we insulated the garage, added more electricity to run all my tools, we also just outfitted the garage with a propane heater to keep us all toasty during those cold winter months that are on their way so we are ready for year round workshops...and how could I forget this shiplap I just installed...I didn't want to spend much so I went with 1/2" fence boards that I planed...I just wanted to clad the walls and this was the perfect solution...I do plan on painting the wood white.
As you likely know if you have been following my blog for any length of time I am a huge fan of Ryobi tools...they are always just what I need to get all my jobs complete around the house and for all my DIY and building needs...I am so happy to bring them to my workshop. 







Not only is this an amazing announcement but I have a second big announcement...I will be hosting the White Wood Winter Market here at our church house in Enfield Ontario just outside of Oshawa in Durham region...It will take place December 2nd and 3rd from 10 am to 3pm...follow my White Wood Studio facebook page to find this event in the events section where all the info will be...Don't forget to like the page so you don't miss out on anything...the market is an all handmade market to showcase some great local makers...more information will follow as I work out all the details....but it will be a fun event and the house will be all decked out for Christmas so come join us and do some Christmas shopping and support some talented local mompreneurs.







No comments: