Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Vanilla Ice Goes Amish on DIY network Canada

 I got an invitation last week to go to a screening of Vanilla Ice Goes Amish , how could I not go ? I mean I was a teen in the 90's, enough said....
My lovely and beautiful cousin came with me as my date , how sweet was she? We made our way into the city and after my map app sent us on a ridiculous wild goose chase of sorts we finally made it to the intimate event just in time. We enjoyed a little wine and snacks until the screening of this Sunday's premiere episode 7:00 pm and 10:00 pm October 13th 2013 on the DIY network Canada.
I thought the episode was great and fun , I will definitely be watching this series.
 Rob Van winkle came in and said a few words and then we watched the episode you will see this Sunday. Who isn't fascinated by the Amish right? We got a quick pic with him and in case you wondered he smelled so good and is so cute!

 You know you are at an event with bloggers when the trays of cookies come out and no one is taking them but everyone wants to get a photo, it was pretty funny.
So that's what I did last night, thanks for the invite guys...
Make sure you tune in to the DIY network and watch the new series Vanilla Ice Goes Amish this Sunday at 7:00 pm , like the DIY network isn't already one of your go to channels when you have a little time to relax ! I know it is one of my go to channels....not a surprise right!

No comments: