Monday, June 24, 2013

Finishing touches

Installing the door and drawer front completes my daughter Sophie's bedroom built-ins. 

 I have also finished up on my other daughter Mason's bathroom where I added a frame with storage to the vanity mirror and drawers and foot detail to her vanity.

 before brown, no drawers or foot detail
 after three drawers and simple foot detail , adding those drawers has made a huge difference in the clutter on the counter...
Going to call these projects completed...

9 comments:

Little Cottage on the Pond said...

Lovely as always! I am a huge fan of the kid's built ins- gotta have a place for all that stuff ;)

Jake said...

Love it!

Jake's a Girl

LauraJane said...

*swoon*. I love the doors!

Brooke said...

How did you adhere the frame around the mirror to the mirror (or did you adhere to the wall)? Also, how did you do the bottom of the vanity?

Brooke said...

How did you adhere the frame around the mirror to the mirror (or did you adhere to the wall)? Also, how did you do the bottom of the vanity?

Just Beachy said...

Brooke,
I used construction adhesive.

LJ said...

Hi Chris, I've noticed that all has been quiet on your blog. Hope you and your family are okay. I do miss checking in to see what marvelous things you have created. Hope to see you back soon.

Wendy said...

Did you build the drawers (which was previously a cabinet door) yourself? or did you hire a cabinet maker to come and install? I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to do this on my island in my kitchen (I need more drawers!!), but didn't know if it was possible to do myself.
thanks and it looks fabulous!

Just Beachy said...

Wendy I did it myself, the cabinet doors I had made by a local custom cabinet door maker factory , cheaper than you'd think.

LinkWithin

you might also like