What we did was use the image from Graphic Fairy here . I changed the color by using Picmonkey. Then it was up to my husband to do some Photoshop magic and make the image wide enough to fit properly into the Ikea ribba frames I had purchased for this project.Then all you have to do is find a printer who can handle such a print size , good luck with that , that turned out to be the hard part.
I then cut it into 20" wide prints using a large carpenters square and voila , instant art.
We love the look, my only complaint is that the plastic glass Ikea calls it, has a lot of warped glare , I may replace that plastic with some glass .