Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

 We are enjoying our very first Christmas here in the new house, it is such fun to be here this year , we are very grateful to be so blessed.
 I won third prize for the Holiday Decorating Contest on HGTV.ca last week , how neato, I won my self a faux fur blanket !!!


 We did get a tiny bit of snow ,  just the way I like it .

 I even moved a little furniture around , I moved the dining table into the kitchen and it turns out we really like it in there! It may stay. How cute are those Santa faces I thought they were sweet.
 I had to make my sugar cookies of course.
 Beautiful gold and mercury votive holders from the dollar store 63 cents each...

 most of the food was inspired by Pinterest...


I assure you I did eventually iron that table cloth...

I hope you have a wonderful holiday and spent time just the way you wanted to , Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
from your friend,
Chris

3 comments:

frances said...

A year ago it was just a dream that you have now turned into a reality Merry Christmas to you and yours...Cheers Frances

Jake said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
You should have won an award for the Hardest Working Woman of the year!!!
The house is beautiful.

Jake's a Girl

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

oh i just love how you strung those white snowballs to your drum shade! GENIUS!!!!!