Friday, April 27, 2012

 BEFORE: nothing properly finished off the top of the upper cabinets
 After weighing my options I decided to fill in the space above the fridge all the way to the ceiling
 Pretty straight forward enough , I used MDF
 I thought it would be more interesting to vary the heights on this side of the kitchen, I think that was pretty successful.
 I really need to get some wooden shelves already...
 I added a couple of trim pieces to dress it up and finish it off, then again I paint.

 I've started the extension of the island , this will be for the microwave. I look forward to getting a butcher block top from Ikea , hopefully in the as is dept.
 I went ahead with the shelves painted grey , good choice , thanks for the input.
Don't you love my egg cartons , ceramic, and 94 cents...

I'm just taking a little break watching a little ellen. Enjoy yourself ...

No comments: