Friday, May 20, 2011

What am I working on ?



Well I have been feeling bad that I haven't shown you anything new , I'm sure you are wondering what ever happened to Chris , wonder why she is too busy to blog , well it is just that between working part-time and family stuff and making fitness a priority instead of finding excuses not to include fitness into my day I have been very busy trying to fit everything in to each day, I am also working on a few local projects while dust bunnies grow like a family in my house. My current project is a full wall of built-in bookcases flanking a fireplace .
I will be installing beadboard into the backs of the cases today , and a bit more finishing trim and painting , hopefully it will be all done next week. I'm just thinking , maybe I need a wall of bookcases in my house too ....


No comments: