Friday, May 20, 2011

What am I working on ?



Well I have been feeling bad that I haven't shown you anything new , I'm sure you are wondering what ever happened to Chris , wonder why she is too busy to blog , well it is just that between working part-time and family stuff and making fitness a priority instead of finding excuses not to include fitness into my day I have been very busy trying to fit everything in to each day, I am also working on a few local projects while dust bunnies grow like a family in my house. My current project is a full wall of built-in bookcases flanking a fireplace .
I will be installing beadboard into the backs of the cases today , and a bit more finishing trim and painting , hopefully it will be all done next week. I'm just thinking , maybe I need a wall of bookcases in my house too ....


8 comments:

Pine Tree Home said...

Sometimes you just need to go tunnel vision. I get it. And I have the dust bunnies multiplying around here too,

Erin Elizabeth said...

That's going to look fantastic finished - functional yet such a great way to amp up the focal point of the fireplace.

Melissa said...

Looking forward to seeing this when finished :)

b452f070-82f1-11e0-9818-000bcdcb471e said...

LOVE the built ins! Would love to see in progress photos... I want to build some for a cubby in my bathroom. (I already copied the recessed paneling in my hubby's office... He loves it!). Don't worry, dust bunnies multiply here too, along with my list of ongoing projects. Thanks for all your inspiration!

Barb@curlywillowdiy said...

Wow, it looks like the perfect place for built-in shelves! Can't wait to see them finished.

Restoration House said...

It's going to look great Chris! I know how it it, I've been busy with going to the gym (it seems to take hours!) and other things and it'g difficult to find extra time. Dust bunnies are part of the family! Lol.
Kim:)

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Can you do my house next? I have a similar set-up in my family room. Now I need to show this to my husband.

michelle said...

This looks amazing so far! Can't wait to see the finished project. :)