Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Planning and pricing

Here is the final plan for the backyard , with a very wet environment and two dogs the lawn has been a significant challenge to say the least , wet muddy paws all 8 of them all day long have become such an aggravation , so our grand plan is to try and eliminate as much grass as possible I think this plan addresses this problem quite well , it think we can manage this amount of grass.
With the long weekend approaching and with no family cottage calling us to come I am hopeful we will be able to tackle the base of the shed at the very least .
I suppose we will plug away at this plan a little at a time , and eventually we will get this all done , one day!
I think I may have scored a free set of french doors for the shed , cross your fingers. I want to do this project for the very best price possible , how low can you go ?


I found these photos of Mason's nails on my camera , I love this design so springy and happy ...



I really need to work on my cuticles ...



I am going to be doing a magazine giveaway tomorrow so make sure you come back please.

3 comments:

a beach house in Montana said...

OH HOW I WISH I HAD ONE OF THOSE CUTE SHEDS OUR BACK YARD IS SUCH A BLANK SLATE RIGHT NOW ALSO I NEED MASON TO GIVE ME A MANICURE AND PAINT MY NAILS WITH THE SPRING COLORS SO CUTE SHE IS VERY TALENTED HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND DONT WORK TO HARD XOXO SHERRI

WhiteWhispers2u said...

We too are building a shed this summer but it's not for me.Darn! Just the yard tools and such.Ugh! Love the nails~Cheers Kim

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Your plan looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress. Mason definitely has your flair for colours using the flower prop etc. Great job!

LinkWithin

you might also like