Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Laminate floor time.

I have been patiently waiting the 72 hours for the laminate to acclimatize and now I will tackle laying laminate for the first time. It is drop click , doesn't that sound easy?? the brand is Colorado by Goodfellow no glue laminate flooring, in apsen color , it is a deeply embossed laminate and it really looks like wood and has a 25 year warranty, amazing and it was only $1.50 sq foot I got it here in Ontario at Millwork.



There were so many projects around the house this weekend , Mason did this self portrait for art class , how cool is that ?? all those tiny little pieces.










And we completed this medieval castle , I had a lot of fun coming up with all the details , I found some extra slate tiles from our fireplace surround and attached it to the roof , might be a little over the top huh oh well there is only one 4th grade project right , its bigger than her , that is so funny.



3 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Your daughters self portrait is so cool! All those small pieces making up something so beautiful, wow! And how fun to work on the medieval castle with your younger daughter. Looks like creativity runs in the family. Your new floor looks amazing! Great job!

jenna said...

Hi!
My husband and I are planning on putting down the laminate flooring that you have in your photos. Surprisingly your blog is the only area I have been able to see what it looks like in planks. Even goodfellow doesn't have a great photo. I was looking for reviews on the product and so far I have only found three poor reviews. I was wondering if you would mind telling me what you think of the product and if it would stand up to a 110lb dog!

Thanks

jenna said...

Hi!
My husband and I are planning on putting down the laminate flooring that you have in your photos. Surprisingly your blog is the only area I have been able to see what it looks like in planks. Even goodfellow doesn't have a great photo. I was looking for reviews on the product and so far I have only found three poor reviews. I was wondering if you would mind telling me what you think of the product and if it would stand up to a 110lb dog!

Thanks

LinkWithin

you might also like