Friday, April 8, 2011

my house makes a S&C show appearance today

Your guess is as good as mine as to what I will see on the Steven and Chris show today at 1:00 and 2:00 , check your local CBC schedule for air times , I have my PVR set to record. They filmed pretty much everything , the great room , dining room , living room and bedroom , I think a lot will be cut out because of time, I am so excited to see how my home looks on television especially being toured with Cobi Ladner ...such a thrill , I hope the guys liked it too , I know they have seen it once before but a lot has changed since the 2008 visit .... do you think they will remember seeing it before?
I'll be watching , will you , it will also be online http://www.cbc.ca/stevenandchris/ probably not today though so check back , you can also look up other great house tours here as well as much more worth watching .

14 comments:

laxsupermom said...

Congrats! That's so awesome! Wish we got that show down here. You'll have to post some behind the scenes stuff from the visit. Thanks for sharing.

Keep On S'myelin! said...

Hi...I'm watching the show right now! I love how warm and inviting your house looks. We see it in pictures on your blog but it really comes to life when you see the real thing (via tv).

Congratulations on being showcased! Cheers to you :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Cheryl said...

Hey there! Loved your home on the S & C show today. You did an amazing job!

Ms.Cupcake said...

popcorn in hand! 45 minutes til show time :)! YAY!

City.Cottage Shop said...

Just watched it and it was great! Congrats chris much deserved !!

Marie Tere said...

Boo. The video can't be streamed outside of Canada. (At least that's what it says when I try to watch.)

Ms.Cupcake said...

OH WOW! it was awesome :)!!!!!

Bringing Pretty Back said...

HOW EXCITING! Congrats to you!!!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Charcoal and crayons said...

I missed it when it aired, so just watched it online... what a great segment! Congrats!

Mel said...

I just watched and it was fantastic. Cobi Ladner was gushing and rightly so. Congratulations Chris!

frances said...

I watched it online last night...congrats everyone seemed impressed with it..Frances

Wendi said...

Congratulations, Chris! I've been reading your blog for a couple of years at least and it was cool to see what your house looks like on video...gave me a better feel for the flow...looks amazing. It must feel awesome to get such incredible complements on national television! You deserve it! And personally, you have definitely inspired me and empowered me (not to wait around for my husband to do everything). Thank you!

Sally Lee by the Sea said...

Congrats - how exciting!!!

Sherry Smyth said...

Saw the segment on Steven and Chris and LOVE your style!