Thursday, March 24, 2011

I think I can come up for air in April

I have been busy working towards my personal goal to get down to a healthy weight , it is going slow but well...I have also been busy in what time I left trying to pull the house together , adding character to the living room with the paneling , which we all love , and now I have turned to the family room , I needed new drapes for the sliding glass doors {which I am dying to change to french doors or Martha Stewart pretty sliders}but for now I will work with what I've got. I bought simple white Ikea tab top panels to start with , $29.00 for a pair and I picked up two sets for a full look.
But I don't like tabs , so I cut them off and now I am adding a band at the bottom in the floral bird fabric , as you can see I am also making another lamp shade slipcover ....its looking so cute , I have so much work to do to get ready for The Steven & Chris show to come by on Monday to film a house tour of my house , so you can see why I have a lot to do ....

8 comments:

michelle said...

You are a busy girl! Good luck with everything! I love the lamp shade, very pretty!

Ms.Cupcake said...

I cannot wait to see you on Steven and Chris! YAY!! YOu are very busy hey? Well, it will all be worth it soon! Hope you have a great week!!
xoxo
B

A Vintage Vine said...

So much to do....good luck with that! Love the lamp shades! Congrats on the show invite!

a beach house in Montana said...

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY PATIO DORR WHAT TO PUT THERE UNTIL WE CAN CHANGE THEM TO FRENCH DOOORS WE HAVE ALREADY PRICED THEM OUT BUT THEYLL HAVE TO WAIT THIS SEASON MY KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM ARE ALL DONE IN WHITE CABNINETS AND LIGHT GREY WALLS YOUR MY INSPRATION RIGHT NOW I HAVE ONLY A PAIR OF WHITE TABS TOP IM NOT A FAN OF THE LOOK EITHER SO ANY ANVISE ON WHAT TO DO WITH THIS LOOK XOXO SHERRI

BEACH BUNGALOW said...

That's so exciting, Chris! When will the show air?

S
xo

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Beautiful lampshade. Love it. You have a ton of projects. Can't wait to see them all. Hugs, Marty

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

That sounds like a lot of work, but so much fun as the end result! Good luck on your projects!

Carolyn said...

Very busy girl! I love your post especially the lamp shade!
Homeowner Insurance