Friday, March 25, 2011

Going into hiding

I love how pretty the sun looks streaming into the family room in the mornings ...
I managed to get two of the four curtain panels done yesterday , as well as the lampshade slipcover.


Trying to train my new drapes ....
I have to :
sew two new panels of drapes
sand and repaint my desk top
clean all my slipcovers
clean pillow covers
clean windows and floors
touch up cupboards
paint kitchen ceiling maybe
put away anything ugly
clean clean clean
touch up living room wall paint
repaint kitchen door
I better go now ...bye

9 comments:

Hella said...

WOW!!!

Devonay said...

Your home is so beautiful! Enjoy your day (working!). I wish I could be home too!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Love the drapes and the lampshade. Sounds like you have a ton of things on your list. Hugs, Marty

Tricia Rose said...

You are certainly using that deadline as an incentive!

Pine Tree Home said...

I like you you keep in track. My mind is always getting sidetracked and I have multiple mini projects going on.

Lolo @ The Adventures of Stig and Lolo said...

I love that print on the fabric - gorgeous! Sometimes a deadline is nice....its the only way I can get things done!! Imagine how lovely your home will be when its all done ;) Then you can sit back and relax and enjoy your perfect home!
XOX

Erika said...

The drapes look so good but what are you training them to do?

a beach house in Montana said...

ok omg i love the drapes and shade ill have to take your idea for my patio door window and make those drapes love the material where did you find this print just so very pretty take care and dont work to hard xoxo sherri

Ms.Carson said...

Good luck with the Steven & Chris visit. Your house is looking wonderful!!!

LinkWithin

you might also like