Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Can I ask my followers and readers a favor

CLICK HERE > http://toyotatoday.ca/en/gallery/166 < CLICK HERE

My brother Brad is in real need for a new car , his 13 year old Toyota is hard for him to get in and out of with his disabilty , and its 13 and showing its age ....as in not working right now , and guess who is giving away a car Toyota , can you please view my brothers video , it would be so wonderful if you would , he shares a bit of his story , please view ...

13 comments:

Kerri said...

What a great video...I HOPE your brother wins!!

ShabbilyByTheSea said...

i viewed your brothers video its great!

Is it the most viewed video wins?can we watch it over and over to higher his score?
Love Kristina x

High Street Cottage said...

Hi Crhis, I viewed it, it's very well done. I hope he wins :) tami

Lady Jane said...

I viewed your bros great video. I have my fingers crossed for him to win.

michelle said...

What a great video! I hope that he wins!!

~Nancy~ said...

Great video! Good Luck to him.

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Best of Luck to Brad! I watched the video twice.~Cheers Kim

Jake said...

So sweet. I pray he wins and is able to find comfort in his new car.

We are also a Toyota family so we know what he is saying.

Good luck and many prayers for his health.


Jake's a Girl.

Ivy said...

Viewed the video. Hope he wins. 13 years is a long time to have the same car! Good luck!

Samantha2818 said...

Good luck to your brother x

Cheryl said...

Good luck to your brother!! Hope he wins!!

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

Oh I hope he wins, great clip!!! xox

Erin @ Two Story Cottage said...

He did a good job with the video! Hope he wins!!

LinkWithin

you might also like