Thursday, December 16, 2010

We are really getting a lot of snow lately , not too much , just enough to put you in the Christmas spirit, like this morning the fluffiest snow I think I have ever seen , freshly fallen snow always looks so nice...the new walkway is harder to shovel than before but it also is less slippery because of the configuration of pieces , so that is a good thing . Do you have snow or are you in a milder climate ?, I know our friends in the maritimes are dealing with lots of rain and terrible flooding , it looks awful , so sad .
This little puppy will soon be buried if this snow doesn't stop.

I went to the salon yesterday I got my hair cut which I needed and I enjoyed a manicure , I have only had maybe three in my life , it was so nice , and of course the perfect shade called flying high by China Glaze , this was all a treat from my hubby when he gave me a gift card to the spa back in June, a spa finder card , this is great , you can use it for any spa related to this Spa finder website , all over the world I think , the hard part was choosing which place to go to , I chose well , I enjoyed a scalp massage before my hair cut , during my wash , I love that and I even got a hand massage during my hair cut , oh that was so wonderful such a nice relaxing couple of hours.
Today will be full of baking , sugar cookies , for eating and for gifting as tomorrow is the last day of school until after Christmas , we will enjoy hibernating and trying hard to be patient until "santa" comes.....all those presents under the tree are sure hard to resist.


9 comments:

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

It's snowing here, too. It is so beautiful. Love the cool nail color, makes me want a manicure. :)

herşeyden azıcık said...

If you want you can send to my side all snow:)) Our contry very wet like London.I like snow ore than rain.Kisess from İstanbul

Tammy said...

I am so jealous, we would love for it to snow in Florida. It snowed in 1985 and we haven't seen any since then. The temps are in the teens so if it rained we would get some but n0 such luck! Oh well, winter isn't gone yet! Merry Christmas!

susie.m said...

I live in a small village called Beeton, its between Newmarket & Orangeville.... we have a metre of snow most of it fell in 48hrs!! and we are still getting it - but thankfully not too much:)

I hope you have a safe, and relaxing christmas. Much Love xx

fabric epiphanies said...

I live in New Zealand so Christmas to us means summer holidays! My youngest kids finish school today. My high school aged daughter finished last week. My oldest son is farewelling his classmates at lunch time as they leave for high school. It is quite a ceremony with a bag piper and the younger kids forming a guard of honor. From tomorrow on it is all swimming, barbeques, the beach. It is a busy time planning Xmas and summer holidays at the same time. Although we do get snow in July/August ocasionally, I can't begin to imagine Christmas in the snow!

Laura HH said...

Wow, I am in Canada and no snow here! Enjoy!

Laura HH said...

Oh, you are from Canada too.

LambAround said...

I love your blue nails! :)

Beth said...

Wish you could send some of that snow to the Texas coast! Love your nails!