Wednesday, December 22, 2010

This kitchen needs a conveyor belt

I spent the better part of yesterday making more sugar cookies again, I stocked up on flour and I was ready to roll, there is a problem with this recipe ... my family can barely wait to devour them as soon as they are iced , but these cookies need to dry for the icing to harden , so I find myself constantly protecting these gems ...how can I put out sugar cookies for our family Christmas Eve gathering if they are all gone.
I was finally able to do some designs for myself , I love this one it looks like it was knitted to me.

Cute Christmas trees.


Yummy snowflakes.









I admit I enjoy making these edible delights .





I ordered this little Nikon last Friday and I have yet to really give it a try , I have been so busy baking , perhaps today I will get it installed properly and I can give it a fair try , I am hoping for some great crisp shots , won't that be nice , I like an easy portable camera so I can easily take it everywhere.
Hope you are all ready for your holidays , don't let the stress get the better of you ....






14 comments:

Shorely Chic said...

WOW! Your sugar cookies are so nice and professional looking!! Merry Christmas!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

So cute! They look just like they came from a fancy bake shop!

designlove-cynthia said...

I have been admiring your sugar cookies...I think you put the recipe up before, I'll have to check! They look so cute, my fav is the christmas bulb, but that mitt is adorable too!

So cute your family gobbles them up!

Cindy
xo

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

These are so beautiful! You must have so much patience.

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

These are so beautiful! You must have so much patience.

Cat & Cricket said...

They look delicious!!! And so so pretty.. Unfortunately.. I would eat them all before anyone could see them!
Smiles~
Cricket

Restoration House said...

Chris, your cookies look absolutely yummy! and I love the colours you've chosen. Nice job!
Kim:)

Jessica said...

Your cookie decorating is so BEAUTIFUL! I wish my cookies would turn out that nice!

Dharma said...

If you ever did get that conveyor belt I'd just park my butt at the end and unhinge my jaw like a python to eat as many of those as possible. So freakin' cute, Lady!

Passionate for White said...

Those cookies are WAY TOO PRETTY to eat!!

Natalie @ Blossoming Visions said...

You've just inspired me to start baking today! They look scrumptious!! Merry Christmas!

Tammy at Tattered and Timeless said...

Ohh those look so good - can you send me some? I need a sugar pick me up.
tammy

Edin's House said...

I love sugar cookies... and yours look scrumptious!
Victoria (DesignTies)

Sharon@Sharon at Home said...

Chris ... wishing you and yours a happy Christmas and a healthy New Year.

Thanks for all your inspiration this year ... looking forward to next year's ideas.

Sharon

LinkWithin

you might also like