Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Never enough sugar cookies


I got a great deal on new sugar cookie cutters , I needed some new shapes , I also stocked up on some extra tips and couplers as well as disposable bags and a couple of new colours as well, kelly green and teal , so pretty.

Sophie enjoyed helping me out with a batch of sugar cookies , we wanted to make place card cookies for Christmas at Grandma's on boxing day {the day after Christmas}.



I gave Sophie a couple of her own to decorate as well , I ran out of flour so I was only able to make a half batch for now , she did a great job icing .



Look how cute this mitten cookie turned out that Sophie did .



And Mason's here was not lacking any icing that is for sure , love the stripes.





I love these Christmas light shaped cookies , in my signature colours of course.





What shall we make today ?, more mittens , snowmen ,Christmas trees and snowflakes too and ornaments , I am going to make a big batch of royal icing and make a bunch of colours and let the girls create their own masterpieces .


7 comments:

Angela said...

Aren't those the cutest? I love your colors!

Vintage Home said...

...WOW ..you are good...I love the light place cards!

Cheyenne said...

Love the lights and that color is so pretty! :) I bet your kids had a blast too!

Starwood Country Creations said...

They look too good to eat! Love the place card lights, the colours are perfect.

Joanne

Jessica said...

Those are beautiful!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

You can tell you have had alot of practice - your cookies are so pretty!

thehomeslice said...

I absolutely love the Christmas lights with the names for placecards - so fanatastic and delicious! Emilija @theHomeSlice

LinkWithin

you might also like