Thursday, November 4, 2010

All things Christmas Decor Now


I went to the information night for the Holiday House Tour and I must say I am more excited now , it all sounds like a great day , I really need to get my butt in gear and think Christmas , I am basically re-doing last years decor although I did crack and get a little bit of something new last night at Homesense , but it was so well priced I couldn't stop myself ...

My theme is winter white , so silver white and icy blues , it is just how I roll....


Going to make some of these and dress my table for a little shindig too ....
For now I need to concentrate on re-finishing my upper landing floors , oh and re-decorating Mason's room 23 days to go , will you come and see me and my house??
Find your tickets here Holiday House Tour

No comments: