Thursday, September 30, 2010

Zig Zag drapes





I finished the simple drapery panels , really simple , I just hem all the edges and use clip rings , what could be easier , I don't need fussy drapes


Check out this pillow , while painting doors yesterday I was listening to the Steven and Chris Show and they were talking about bedrooms and said you can put multiple duvets into a duvet cover .....hmmm , yes I thought I will try that , and why not jam two pillows into a sham as well , it looks so much better now , full and luscious
Here is the list for this bedroom;
finish all trim
paint trim
paint walls
paint lots of little storage units black or white
find storage for millions of stuffed animals
make long pillow for bed
bring up black chair and recover seat
fill millions of holes in the wall
that's it , I think , so we are getting close then



6 comments:

Sue said...

Fab drapes!

Sue at Beach Bungalow
xo

Karena said...

Adore this design!! Beautiful!

I have a Giveaway from the French Basketeer I think you will love!

Karena
Art by Karena

kylielynn85 said...

Those drapes are cute! I always say I want a pattern... and end up going with a solid. I wish I'd have seen these before our office makeover.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Love the pattern on your drapes. Gorgeous and so chic. Great tip on the duvet. Hugs, Marty

Genevieve said...

Love em! Where'd you find the fabric?

Lori said...

Wow how fun and funky are those drapes. Perfect.

LinkWithin

you might also like