Monday, August 9, 2010

{cuppies by chris}

For all the readers locally within the Durham region Ontario , I wanted to let you know in case you didn't already know , I have a little home based business called {cuppies by chris} I am a cupcake baker and I would love to make some cupcakes for you for your birthdays , baby showers , wedding showers , anniversaries and any kind of get together , cupcakes make a great dessert for all gatherings all year round . I make custom cupcakes that are peanut free and freshly baked just for you .
Check out my facebook page here {cuppies by chris} vanilla , chocolate , cookies and creme, red velvet , lime , lemon , rainbow .

*delivery available







8 comments:

Samantha2818 said...

They all look gorgeous - could you deliver to Wales?!
~Sam

designlove-cynthia said...

That answers my question from awhile back!

Cindy

theagnosticswife said...

Oh Congrats on the new adventure! Those look delish! Too bad I'm in the middle of America and can't have any, unless of course you want to deliver them here?

Vintage Home said...

...wow!...So pretty ...but I would still eat it!

designlove-cynthia said...

Chris,

No biggie!

My daughter, LOVES your hubbys site,and is stoked to go to the Fan EXPO.....thanks so much!!! Maybe he can give us some info on how to protect some of her own characters! We watched his video and she loves alot of his stuff!
She is very passionate about animation.

Cindy

oldblackcatboo said...

Well Hey! If you swing by middle America (Illinois) I'll throw a party just to have some of your cupcakes! LOL!

MSGricius said...

Good luck on your new journey. Too bad your all the way in Canada or I would be your #1 customer. I love cuppies!

Maxine said...

Congrats on the cupcake business!! They look so delicious!!

I also just wanted to tell your that I love your blog (and home). I mentioned you in my blog today, I hope that's okay.

Keep inspiring!!
Maxine

http://pishatooties.blogspot.com/