Sunday, June 27, 2010

Candy Themed Party

Here is my beautiful birthday girl , she is 12 today , isn't she lovely , I love her unique fashion sense , she is so much like I was at her age.


I am attempting the Bakerella happy face cake pops , can you tell this is a kids party or what , BTW these are not so easy ....




A few bags of cotton candy .

Mason layered her fave candies .




Making more marshmallow pops.



A project we threw in yesterday, I am determined to get the front walkways all completed as soon as possible. This is easy , with the exception of the cement mixing, next time we get at it we will rent a cement mixer. It will look great after we fill it in with sand and some mosses , I look forward to one material surface , FYI this is dirt cheap to do


Sophie's birthday breakfast request.






8 comments:

Preppy Little Dress said...

I hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday! What a fun idea....a candy party!! :)

The Hot Heads Groupie said...

Just found your blog. What beautiful girls you have! Hope they both had wonderful birthdays! Like your party themes too! Very cute! :)

The Hot Heads Groupie said...

Just found your blog. What beautiful girls you have! Hope they both had wonderful birthdays! Like your party themes too! Very cute! :)

oldblackcatboo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!
Everything looks so yummy and fun!

Hey, I have those cement forms in my basement and then never used them. After seeing your photos, I think I'll extend my walkway over to the picnic table and make a small area for the table too! Thanks so inspiring me AGAIN!

judi said...

yes, those bakarella pops are fun but do take some time to make. i think it took us 4 hours to do the cheesecake pops but mostly because we did fridge instead of freezer (freezing for 20 minutes works better!) AND we made almost 200 of them!
hope you had an enjoyable partytime...and love the new walkway..are those cement molds you're using?
judi ;)

Carriage House Antiques said...

ok you get "Mom of the year award" hands down..the time and effort you put into the parties is incredible! Lucky girls!
Natalie

Carriage House Antiques said...

ok you get "Mom of the year award" hands down..the time and effort you put into the parties is incredible! Lucky girls!
Natalie

designlove-cynthia said...

What lucky girls!!! Looked like it was a huge success.

Cindy