Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy newbies

I perfected my chocolate cookie recipe by using mini chips , these more evenly distribute , and baking them at 400 degrees for 9 minutes instead of 325 degrees for 15 much better outcome , then I decided to mush a marshmallow into each cookie , voila toasted marshmallow chocolate chip cookies , yummy.
I found this perfectly shaded blue sugar in this vintage style jar , perfect for Easter sugar cookies.

And pierced spoons , they intrigued me , for those soup eaters in my home who love the noodles and not the broth , for fruit salad , for serving olives and pickles too , a clever and unique addition.


13 comments:

Loui said...

Kris..
delightful post..
the cookies look yummy..
blue sugar?
but those spoons really intrigue me!
might have to search for some..
warmest hugs..
laughing smiles..
Loui♥

Cathy M~ said...

Those cookies look yummy! Great finds! Happy Monday:)

Lori said...

I'd be tempted not to use the sugar and keep it to look at. Pretty jar. Good idea about the mini choco chips.

Elizabeth (blue clear sky) said...

Great finds, Chris, and your cookies look yummy! I made seven dozen chocolate cookies Friday night and the guys have managed to eat 3 dozen already. Oh well, I use whole wheat flour so at least they are somewhat healthier. Have a great week.

Tonya said...

Why am I craving cookies now! Great finds!

Elyse said...

i mean, what are you doing to me with this post? LOL tooooo yummy!

xo
elyse

Reynie said...

you had me at cookie...

randee said...

where did you find a whole box of pierced spoons?

rhokat said...

i always use the mini chips... it takes half as many to get good distribution!

Love those spoons!

Saucy said...

Pierced spoons? That's a clever idea. I want to find some too!

e.m. said...

I am obsesses with those sprinkles!! I think I have at least thirty lovely jars. We use them for everything!!

BuNgAlOw BaY said...

Wow I saw a set of these spoons yesterday at Marshalls but couldnt figure out what on earth to do with them :)

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Oh Ya, mini chips are the only way to go.I have been doing this for along time now.Though, I find them hard to find at times.Great idea for cooking time, I will try this as well.Enjoy~Kim

LinkWithin

you might also like