Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day dreaming

The beachy bathroom , actually this is a jack and jill bathroom ,I am dying for that sink aren't you ? I also like the cabana stripes , although I do prefer horizontal stripes I must admit these look awfully nice too . The maid service could have cleaned the mirror, that is dreadful.
Now this is a walk in linen closet , see I don't have a linen closet at all in my house so I think any linen closet it awesome , but this one is amazing with its fold out ironing station with steam unit , come on ....

I absolutely love angled ceilings especially when they are this high . Things I would change in this room would first be the carpet , which is an odd blue swirl design , I would change it to dark wood , secondly I would clad the ceiling with v-groove panelling and of course I would change all the furniture its not my style.







A great spot to relax and read maybe even get a little blogging done.




And the creme de la creme a dog bathing station , awesome....and located in the main floor laundry room
This is my house , well not "my" house it is a house I would take in a minute , it is open , airy , well laid out and well appointed with 9 ft ceilings wood floors a built in wine fridge in the kitchen , lots of pretty sinks and toilets , a main floor laundry , a generous all glass shower , huge walk in closets and ample bathrooms 3 full and one half , soaring ceilings in the family room and plenty of space to spread out especially for a house with tweens , loud singing girl tweens and an over sized back yard that would easily fit my dream pool with in ground hot tub and water fall , OK I am dreaming here , just for fun , sad thing though this house will go on the market very soon , for now it is a model home but soon it will be someones "home" someone with a big juicy mortgage though .....ha! lucky bastards

10 comments:

ashlina said...

i love angled ceilings too!!!!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

I don't have a "walk in" anything! these pics are great!

thanks!
-kelley

Restyled Home said...

I love the house but I love your "lucky bastards" comment more!!

Cheers,
Linda

Etta said...

I will copy this linen closet for my new house!!! I really like it!
cheers,
Etta

Anna said...

Nice Reading. Thanks

The smile says it all!Specialized Auto Repair is an auto repair service company with a focus on quality & long-term service. Considering how volatile our economy has been - you need an auto repair shop that you can count on.Services provided by our auto mechanics include preventive maintenance, oil changes, alignments, brake service, transmission service, check engine light repairs, engine repair/replacements, air conditioning, electrical troubleshooting and repairs, computer diagnostics, tire service, and so much more.

Auto Repair
Trusted Automotive Repair - Complete Car & Truck Service
Auto Repair in Houston
Complete Car & Truck Service
Domestic & Imports Trained Certified Auto Technicians
Auto Repair-State of the Art Equipment
Specialized Auto Repair-Houston

Grace said...

I love that walk-in linen closet. Wouldn't that be a lovely place to iron.

Katrina Chambers said...

I need one of those pull up ironing boards!! That is heavenly :)

Sandy said...

chris, where do you get these awesome pics?? loving the linen closet and doggie bath station. i can definitely use both. haha, your comment about the lucky bastards just cracked me up

handcrafted furniture said...

I love the decors created through simplicity and good taste.love the furniture s used here.

custom furniture

Amy Skehan said...

That is the cutest dog ever! Also the dog bath station is awesome. I am going to put something in my house just like yours. Did you put that in yourself?

LinkWithin

you might also like