Friday, February 19, 2010

Check those magazine stands

Don't you just hate waiting , and waiting for something you really want ? Well I am waiting for my copy of the long awaited Flea Market Style magazine , you may be too .
But I have been keeping a secret , I am actually mentioned in this magazine , Just beachy blog, I am dying to see what the Lovely Linda of Restyled Home has written about me , from the sneak peaks I have seen I am more excited than ever to get me copy.
I have decided today I will track it down , I WILL find it , no more waiting , its not like I can have too many of this magazine , right!
This is a dream come true for me to be in a decorating magazine , I am thrilled and honoured .
So please check your magazine stands for Flea Market Style's Premiere edition, sure to be a great success.
And most of all thank you Linda and Matthew for including me , I am so excited you can not even imagine.

19 comments:

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

Congrats, Chris! I clicked over to the blog and read all about the launch, this is very exciting! I can't wait to pick up a copy.

Lettered Cottage said...

Hey Chris!

I think you can see your name in the last photo I posted on our blog today if you want a sneak peek! :-)


Layla

Kristina said...

Congrats!!!! I love that magazine! And your blog!

Frugal Home Design said...

Conrats and totally deserved. Now I am going to have to head out and find a copy.

chandelier magic - beach house said...

Congratulations! I'm so anxious to get out and find this magazine -

Thanks for the heads up - can't wait to ready about you.

Marsha

Worship4Him said...

Oh Chris I am Beyond Excited for you!!!! I will Definitely be looking to buy a copy! Can I come over to get you to autograph it! :)

Valerie Jean said...

Oh how I feel your angst! In the last week I have popped into several stores hoping to come across this little beauty:) Hope you find yours today!!!


Valerie

NicNacManiac said...

WOW...huge congrats!!
I think that if you try the magazine/smoke shop in Pickering Town Centre opposite the East Side Mario's, you will have a good chance!! I am going there this evening and will let you know if I find one!! xOxO Nerina

Vanilla Bean said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see it.

Kim said...

AHHHHHH - that is fantastic!!! I'm sure going to look for it!

Deb said...

Congrats! I can't wait for it either! I haven't found it in my neck of the woods yet.

paperjunk-lc said...

I've looked in 2 book stores in Dallas and all over news stands in the 2 airports I was in this week and no luck but I wont give up!

paperjunk-lc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

Congratulations, how exciting! Can't wait to get a copy! :)
Blessings,
Stacey

MilkMaid said...

I just got my issue and saw you in there!! Congrats to you, very much earned!

Fawn Hamilton said...

How exciting!! :) I'm picking up my copy tomorrow! I've heard it is amazing!

Silvia said...

Chris that is wonderful news!!!!
Congrats! :)

aahadley said...

When I saw that Layla at TLC found a copy already I zipped on over to B&N today and got my copy! Yippee! I just love it and congrats on the mention of your blog!I am just sad that this is the only issue.

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

I picked up a copy of the magazine today and am so happy and excited for you! You totally deserve the recognition. Your ideas and hard work are always inspiring and beautiful. Congratulations!!!!!

LinkWithin

you might also like