Thursday, January 7, 2010

Send Love to My MOM , please

This is my Mom , I knew she was feeling stress lately , we share these kinds of things with each other, I worry about her and her stress levels , it really catches up with her . See she has suffered a minor heart attack years ago , she then suffered a more serious heart attack 4 years back , things have been going well , she is happily married to a wonderful partner , we actually share the same wedding date.
Today I got the news she has again suffered another heart attack , I think after all the stresses catching up with her and the Christmas season and all the rich foods and drink a bad combination for my mom . I will be going to see her tonight , I wanted to let her rest today and get stabilized and get her pain under control , it is awful to see your mom in such pain .
Tomorrow she will have an angiogram to see if there is a blockage and get some answers as to the severity of this event , I hope that she will once again walk away without any damage.


I have started a Facebook group called Prayers for Hella {that is her name its German } if you feel drawn please feel free to drop on by and leave a comment or a wish for my Mom I know it would raise her spirits to know good thoughts or prayers are being sent her way.







I am wishing her favourable test results , smooth procedure and a speedy recovery.
Love and {{hug}} to my MOM XOXOXOXOXOX



36 comments:

cousin Deb said...

Your Mum is gorgeous! I am going to your facebook site now.

P@nmyfreetime.blogspot.com said...

God Bless your mom and family!

Barbara said...

Sending out prayers for your mom. I hope she gets better soon!
___
Barbara
http://ifididnthaveasenseofhumor.blogspot.com/

Katrina Chambers said...

Love to you and your Mum. She is cute - that is a snake around her neck!!!!

dancinglydenise said...

Your Mom is beautiful and my thoughts are with you. take good care of yourself and her!
Dancingly, Denise
www.dancinglydenise.typepad.com

Melissa said...

What a beautiful lady, i bet her laugh is just as contagious as her beautiful smile.:)
Love and prayers to your mom, hope she recovers quickly and well!

Dee said...

Best wishes to you and your mother in this stressful time.

Megan said...

Praying for healing...

Cote de Texas said...

your mom is so young and beautiful. hard to believe her heart is so sick. I'll pray for her. I hope she is better soon.

Jackie said...

She is beautiful! Will send good thoughts your way

Amanda said...

Praying for your ma, and wishing the best for her. Hang in there dear... we all know this must be tough on everyone. *hugs* to you and your ma and the rest of the family.

Beachbrights said...

I am so sorry. Please know that my thoughts are with you (& your mom).

XOXO

Amy R. said...

I said a prayer for your mom. She is beautiful and I pray she has a quick recovery!

Brighton said...

Hope she is up and better soon!

MaryBeth said...

Prayers for you and your mom. Hope all goes well. xo, MB

Sweet Daisy Mae said...

It must be scary for the both of you. My prayers go out to you both...be sure to take care of YOURSELF as well. The power of prayer is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!Keep faith that there is brigter days ahead.

Dianne said...

I am wishing good test results for your mother. Prayers are being offered.

JenLo said...

Wow--what a beautiful lady!! Praying for her (and for your peace of mind).

Just Beachy said...

thank you all so much I am touched by your kindness.
Chris

Colleen said...

Sending out good thoughts and prayers for you and your mom.

susie.m said...

Sending lots of love & prayers to your mom, I hope she makes a speedy recovery, also much love to you & your family - stay strong xxx

Wanderluster said...

Good thoughts and prayers for your mom, Chris! I hope she recovers quickly and fully! xoxo.

1 Frugal Queen said...

God Bless you and your mom.

Cindy ~ My Romantic Home said...

I'm so sorry! Your mom looks so fit and healthy! I guess that's a big wake up call to all of us! My thoughts are with you and your family! I can't even imagine how hard this must be for all of you! I hope your mom gets well soon! Tell her she's got warm thoughts and wishes from all of us bloggers!!!

Jenna said...

Your mom is simply LOVELY! I've said a prayer for her and your family.

Sheryl said...

Prayers to your mom and your family! Heart disease runs thick on my husband's side of the family. I am always worried about it. So I know how you are feeling. My husband had a heart attack 4 years ago and his younger brother had a fatal heart attack in April. Hugs!

Cathy said...

Aww Chris, I am so sorry! Sending {{hugs}} and prayers to you all..

Cathy

anneoverbeek.blogspot.com said...

Praying for your mum and your family!

shabbychateaugirl said...

God Bless your mom and safety to you and your family as you travel for visits. Fondly, Andrea

Sharon@Sharon at Home said...

Thinking of you and your Mom .... hope all goes well.

Nina Diane said...

your mom is so beautiful....hugs and prayers!

Kathy :) said...

So sorry to hear about your Mum Chris...

God Bless and of course I will say a prayer that things go well...and she will be fine.

Kathy :)

Brie said...

Aw she looks sweet. Wishing her a speedy recovery and a healthy new year. xo

Kate @ That's What Living Is To Me said...

Sending you good thoughts, and I hope she gets better soon!

Gracie said...

I hope your Mom gets better soon - wishing her a speedy recovery.

Lynda said...

Your mom is so adorable. God bless you and your family and hopefully good news will quickly come your way. Waiting for answers just makes it all the more stressful. Best Wishes!

LinkWithin

you might also like