Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's Complicated

Well all good things are complicated right? The decision to get out there and go see this move is not complicated at all , go see it . Alec Baldwin and Meryl Streep are great together , this is a must see movie , if you loved Something's Gotta Give I am sure you will love this one too .

The characters are fun and witty , you may have to stop yourself from getting lost in the incredible decor .





I couldn't convince my husband to go see this with me , maybe you can't convince your hubby either , so grab a friend or two or go alone and go have a good laugh , this one will be added to my collection that is for sure.
* drag your husband too , he will love it , I am sure , I may have to go see it with my husband again , I know he will love it .

13 comments:

Calu said...

Can't wait to see this movie. Like you, I don't think I will be able to convince my husband to go see it with me - but I will try.

Suburban Princess said...

This looks like such a fun movie! I cant wait to see it!

Tina said...

Thanks so much for the review!! Can't wait for it to get to us, will definitely go and see it:) Happy New Year to you, looking forward to following your blog in 2010.

Elyse said...

i would like to see this. both leads are always amazing and i've read reviews that mention women oooohing over the kitchen. fun!

xo

Michelle@Fromhousetohome said...

I can't wait to see this movie!
~Michelle

Suzann @ The Olive Cottage said...

I was just dreaming about seeing this movie today.

Elizabeth (blue clear sky) said...

Thanks for letting me know. I don't watch a lot of tv so I often miss the trailers. This looks like a definite must see.

Ms.Carson said...

I saw it yesterday with my mom, aunt and best friend. We all laughed like crazy. I gasped aloud when I saw Jane's garden and her bakery. Her house was lovely too. It is one of those movies I would watch for the sets but it is also too hilarious too miss.

paisley penguin said...

I had planned to see it Christmas day and threw out my back. The hubs actually wants to see it with me. Cant wait!

nauticalandsouthern said...

Oh I really want to see this! and the boyf will definitely join in. Love your blog!

Deb said...

I love all of Nancy Meyer's movies and Something's gotta give was one of my favourites! Her set designs are amazing & the reason I watch her movies over and over again :-)Can't wait to see Its Complicated!
Happy New Year.

paperjunk-lc said...

My husband is taking me to the 4:00 show today. Can't wait.

Dee said...

I loved this movie! I laughed so much. I think I may be going to see it again with my mom and her girlfriend.