Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's Complicated

Well all good things are complicated right? The decision to get out there and go see this move is not complicated at all , go see it . Alec Baldwin and Meryl Streep are great together , this is a must see movie , if you loved Something's Gotta Give I am sure you will love this one too .

The characters are fun and witty , you may have to stop yourself from getting lost in the incredible decor .





I couldn't convince my husband to go see this with me , maybe you can't convince your hubby either , so grab a friend or two or go alone and go have a good laugh , this one will be added to my collection that is for sure.
* drag your husband too , he will love it , I am sure , I may have to go see it with my husband again , I know he will love it .

No comments: