Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How not to misplace small gifts

I used a piece of card stock to create a little box for these little trinkets , an easy way to package a small gift , these sorts of items can easily get lost in the chaos of Christmas , this can be easily strung onto the tree for safe keeping .


While picking up a few supplies for making some home made gifts , pendants , I came across a package of key chains perfect for stamping , I was then able to try out my new anvil , I picked this up for $14.00 it has made the job of stamping so much easier...



I also picked up these adorable wind up toys from Michael's Craft store , great for stocking stuffers.


I wanted to show you this adorable necklace , it comes in the cutest box.





I wanted to make sure these {I have two of course} wouldn't get misplaced or forgotten so I placed them into the bags I created yesterday and used twine in a loop to hang them from the tree, they look pretty and are practical. don't worry the kids don't read my blog !




Small items fit nicely together in basic bags , I keep the stocking items to novelty pieces .
The snow is on its way , 16 more days of shopping.....

No comments: