Thursday, October 29, 2009

I bring you cupakes

These are my cupcakes , simple orange and black , vanilla vanilla , as my family always prefers
Ok so they pale in comparison to these more creative cupcake creature's , oh well call me lazy or call me busy , I just made made 65 cupcakes ok , I can only do so much I've got lots of other things to do , maybe you have more time to be creative , so I bring you inspiration.

{Karen Tack}




I have been wanting this Cupcake Carrier , it is amazing how you can stack them , and the holes for the cupcakes are holes like in a cupcake pan making traveling with the cupcakes much easier ...




I was able to find it , after all the website was sold out ,lucky me .





I added orange food coloring to french vanilla cake mix.






Do you see who I see .







12 comments:

Andie said...

I just bought a book "Hello, Cupcake" by Karen Tack. I believe those owl cupcakes are in the book.

Chris said...

Thanks Andie

Francy said...

Your cup cakes are so colorful!

If I had time (Or the talent) I would make the owls.

How cute is your pumpkin!

Shorely Chic said...

Awe I love yours!! Cupcakes make me so happy :)

a little bit vintage said...

Those owl cupcakes are adorable!! I think I'll have to make some for my daughter's birthday party. Thanks for sharing!

Smiles,
Rachel

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Very cute!! :) What kind of tip did you use for your icing?

Sandy said...

What better way to spend a cold October evening than to sit in a quite house with a cup of real hot chocolate (none of that powered stuff) and find wonderful new blogs like yours! Your cupcakes look divine. Thanks for sharing the owls. They are so cute, and look easy to assemble.

Sharon said...

Your cupcakes are very cute. Thanks for the picture of the owl ones ...

Audrey {+} John said...

Those look great! I love your pumpkin shaped ones at the end. very clever! I love you blog!

SweDaisy said...

Oh my goodness, so cute! You really must do a start to finish cupcake post. I would love to bring these little treats to my dad's birthday next Sunday *wink wink* :)

Take care,
Lisa

Elyse said...

what a cutie pie post ... or would that be cutie cupcake? sweet either way.

xo
elyse

Chloe and Co. said...

That is the best cupcake carrier I've ever seen. Now I want one. Really cute cupcakes, too!

LinkWithin

you might also like