Monday, September 28, 2009

This is so fun

I am having so much fun personalizing the jewelry we already have , like this ID bracelet I bought for my husband about 13 years ago, I had thought about having it engraved but nothing ever seemed right . Maybe it was meant to be left , left for me to inscribe in this new and fun way . He asked and I hammered away.
I bought some supplies at Micheal's craft store , I bought packs of chains , and these little charms in the above photo { which I don't like as much as the real raw silver disc's} I made these little bead charms as well .






They are little , we wore our all days yesterday , I love how they look , mine is on a very long chain , so fun , I can see this will be addictive , great gifts.


Try something new , Create !



10 comments:

Vintage Junky said...

It is so funny...I found a whole box of metal letters at our flea market this weekend. I will have to see if I am able to stamp anything with them. I think they were originally used for printing.

SMiles!
Michelle

Sharon said...

It is so nice to discover a new interest/craft. Have fun.

Kathy said...

Fun!!! Love how it all turned out...you go girl! xox0 ~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

a little bit vintage said...

These are awesome! I've always wanted to do this!

Smiles,
Rachel

Hillcrest Acres said...

So cute. My daughter just received the cutest stamped initial necklace for her birthday. Yours look very much like the one she received and her's cost a small fortune because it came from a a little boutique in a very posh shopping area. Don't you love it when you create something that looks like it came from a cute little boutique.

Michelle@Fromhousetohome said...

These are great! I love discovering a new craft to work on. I find it so relaxing to just sit and create at my dining room table.
~Michelle

Stash Busters said...

First time poster on your blog - long time reader. I was wondering if you would share where you found the sliver discs to stamp on. I love the look of the jewerly you are creating and have a set of stamps that I would love to put to work.

Sarah said...

Cute! Where did you find the stampy-thing to do that?

Joan said...

I so want one of your creations - Christmas is coming hint hint...

Romana said...

gorgeous, can't wait to see more of your creations :) Would love some more photos of the actual little letter stamps - where else would you source them, any ideas?