Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Antiques at Home

I nearly forgot to show you where my antique market finds ended up .
I used three of the four letters I found for the bedrooms and bathroom doors in the upper hall .
I used to "A" for Sophie's room as her middle name is Alyssa.


I used the "G" for the bathroom , this will allow for easy directing of guests , the door with the G is the bathroom , the "gotta go" room . Hey I have kids , alright!

Lucky "M" found it way to Mason's door .




I am using the egg basket for toilet paper storage in the bathroom , it is actually very handy.





9 comments:

Magic Brush said...

Cute t.p. storage!!!

Queen B. said...

WAAY CUTE !

Gleatie said...

I LOVE the egg basket! I can't wait for the first sunday of the month for the big flea market here in Germany!

Kathy said...

PERFECT!!!! xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Megan said...

Love the letters! too cute!

Katrina Chambers said...

Love where you put your treasures!

Lettered Cottage said...

I love your finds!
Those letters are too cool and that basket is perfection!

Layla

Annie@A View On Design said...

you have the most lovely style

Hillcrest Acres said...

Adorable finds. I especially love the basket.

LinkWithin

you might also like