Friday, August 7, 2009

Day dreaming

I have been day dreaming , thinking about my own space that is in need as some of you have seen .
I have found some wonderful and cheap cupboards at Sears ca. that I think will solve our complete lack of storage , but I don't want a sterile look so I will be sure to include some character , some vintage pieces ,baskets and lots of beadboard to keep things lovely.
OK the arm chair may be a bit of a stretch , but I have come up with some doosies I will share later , using wire metal baskets, oh my I am so excited finally get started.
I see a spray gun in my future .


For now I will leave you with my latest inspiration board for little ole me .

Have a wonderful weekend and cross your fingers that tomorrow it doesn't rain as my Father's wedding is tomorrow and it is outside ,
Cheers,
Chris

No comments: