Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pink with blue birds

I had bought a can of Wall Candy some months ago thinking Sophie might like them , as when we looked at some wall vinyl she was very drawn to the birds , well these birds were collecting dust , and I was not in the mood to re-paint a room , it takes time for these moods to set in you see.

Finally it hit , we found the perfect shade to match the back ground of the cages pink buff by Glidden and I got right to work with my little helper Sophie , knocked it off in less than two hours amazingly.








Sophie had such fun placing , with my help , the stickers and smoothing them out , so easy and fast.

I thought to first carry the strings all to the ceiling , but I like the graphic look of the different heights , it looks very cute , these photos don't do it justice , it is a tough room to photograph as it is tiny trust me it is so cute.


I will get some better shots tomorrow , "someone" wouldn't let me make her bed the way I wanted it so there will be better shots coming soon , try Wall Candy I loved it , I am not getting an compensation for my review , although I am open to that ....this is purely a glowing recommendation from little old me .










10 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous! :)

Victoria@WhimsybyVictoria said...

Love these little birdies! A very cute makeover! I will have to check out this vinyl.

Hugs,
~Victoria~

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

These are just precious! The room is adorable.

Kathi said...

So tweet! Love the birdie cages!

Blushing hostess said...

This is great -I looked that whole site over for some sophisticated touch for my daughter's room... how did I miss this? Thanks for sharing!

Lovely Little Nest said...

This is adorable! I like the bird cages :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Lovely!!! I love the birds...so cute. :) I like that you let her help...I would be so nervous about that. ;)

If you have a chance to stop by, my 200th post Giveaway went up yesterday (Sunday) with my Thrifty Treasures post. :)

Nina Diane said...

the room looks great........so sweet!

Room to Inspire said...

Her room is so adorable. I love the cornice above the bed, very fun...the birds look great!

Kim said...

I love the birds and cages!!! oh.my - they look perfect!

LinkWithin

you might also like