Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Colorfully painted kitchen's

Colorfully painted kitchen's Let me start again with this brave pink kitchen how better to start a post about colorful painted kitchen than to show this hot pink mama, I would love to meet the owners of this kitchen wouldn't you ? Can I just point out those brackets !
Everyone knows Linda from Restyled Home and her beautiful soft blue kitchen with the black painted island her husband made for her , heck he built this kitchen too , they are quite a pair.

I am especially fond of this kitchen done by blogger Life on Grace , I admire her bold choice of aqua bottoms and white uppers , this was formerly a all wood kitchen , yawn , this paint job brought this kitchen to life.


Cool blue so soft and soothing.



Blue and white.




A great mix of black and white.





I love this high end kitchen found in a close by neighbourhood , the home owners did a great job upgrading this kitchen, they have since sold this house and a new home owner gets to move right into this beauty , I think the island is perfect in the wood finish and is not overwhelming or dominating, stunning kitchen.









Lot's of pretty green seem right at place in the kitchen.

















This kitchen from Velvet and Linen is so soft and beautiful , the picture below is of the before , this is the same kitchen , this is the power of paint , it can change the style and mood of a room , especially a kitchen .






This kitchen with its green bases and cream uppers has always appealed to me , it has a real earthy quality .
I love this deeper tone on the island kind of a steel blue gray that is distressed , gorgeous mixed with the light grey on the other cabinet


This is a nice soft sage green very neutral and yet a real color.





Black is making a big impression lately and I can see why , it has a certain glamour , I love a rubbed finish to give it an aged appeal.



Look what the black has done for these formerly wood cabinets it makes them look new and fresh even , if you have black appliances this is a great option to do the bases black and to then use a lighter color for the uppers , that mix is so appealing.




So you don't want a creamy white kitchen I respect that , but this being my blog , where I share my personal opinions I still 9 out of 10 times choose a white kitchen , it is the same reason I love white sofas really , it is for change , it is a great backdrop , I can change my accent color whenever I choose or the drapes or the wall color for that matter , that doesn't mean it is the choice for everyone , but thank goodness for options I say , enjoy the inspiration and good luck choosing just one , that is the hard part after all .

No comments: