Friday, June 5, 2009

Living Room Before and After #32 or Something Like That

Here is the before showing the dark clean floating shelf look , and below the much more appealing and beachy looking shelf . It feels so light , that area always felt a bit heavy to me .
There are a few more changes , like the coffee table is now an ottoman , and my new old wind chair which after living with for a month I grew to love and kept for the living room , but mostly everything else is the same , no wonder I spend most of my time in that room , it is a feel good room with its high ceilings and openness and light it is the place to be , no dishes call to me when I am in there it feels so separated , now if only I could reach the 16 foot ceilings to install bead board .
I am so determined to somehow install a hanging candle chandelier from a pulley like the ones in Sarah's Cottage but I am still working on how to get up that high.




So I said a few days I should wait , but I couldn't wait any longer to dress it up , it is so beachy , I am in love.



















No comments: