Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Where does the time go ?

No joking time for me today , I finally finished the trim around the bedroom doors and I love it , and I love my nail gun , I have worked through my nerves and used it again yesterday and it was wonderful , I would highly suggest it , I will let you know what brand it is but I am under the gun right now and have run out of time .

I got the kids off to school this morning and got right to working on the painting , 3 1/2 hours later and it is finished , I even did the hall wainscoting that I am working on and freshened up the girls doors , oh so fresh now . I even bought new locks for the door as they were bright brass , which I hate , I like brushed nickle so I went with that , would have loved the bronze but no .
Look at this before and after , below the teeny tiny door trim and how it should be above all painted and fresh , I love it .
left to do is everything else , the baseboards , the wall trim , and I think we have narrowed that down but it changes hourly , and the painting of course and wood floors too, that all .
Feel free to take a closer look by clicking on the photos .
Cheerio.





No comments: