Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring cleaning

There are few things more gratifying then a clean organized closet , it can be a BIG job like this one was . This is how it looked after a couple of hours spent sorting and folding and buying $6.00 worth of new hangers from the dollar store , I went with the clean thin metal ones. I installed a new metal rod that I had removed from my closet , I am glad I keep all these sorts of things. I also added a dress area in another part of the closet . My plan is to build in two walk in closets into this room , as this armoire will not provide enough space for the coming years , I should really work on that this summer.

Look at the state that I found it in , unbelievable huh! she did not get the tidy gene, what will the teen years be like ?




I leave you with happy spring island scape.


6 comments:

A Touch of Country said...

That mess looks like my hubbie's closet! And he's 42!

Lisa said...

ORGANIZED CLOSET, AND A LOVELY SPRING ISLAND! THANKS FRIEND.

HUGS FROM MAINE

Joanna said...

Wow...Love the closet...I gotta get to organizing our closest...Oh they look bad! Love the springy colors of your tablescape!

The Main Ladybug said...

I-m-p-r-e-s-s-i-v-e, Ladybug!

Got info on FREE 4x6 photo prints over at my attempt at a blog - lol.

Grab a cup of tea & come see me, ppppppppllllllllleeeeeaaaassee!!

http://lifeloveladybugs.blogspot.com/

Always Pretty in Pink said...

When I was reading this post, I thought that messy closet was yours. I should have known better than to think it was yours. :)

Lisa said...

Lol, in the teen years it spreads from the wardrobe to the floor, until there is a foot deep carpet of clothing with a path to get to the bed :P It seems that I too missed out on the tidy gene...

LinkWithin

you might also like