Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stairs before and after.

I needed to share with you this amazing transformation , Sarah my husband's cousin's lovely wife worked long and hard on painting these stairs.


Sarah has been a big supporter of mine in my decorator endeavours , she even takes my advice and does what I suggest , gosh I love that .
Don't get me wrong her stairs were lovely painted white and stained wood , but quite an orange stain , so after following my blog she decided it was worth trying to paint her stairs . This is not a job for the flaky or lazy because it takes commitment and lots of messy and fussy work , and she did a great job.
Sarah's stairs are now a classic and bold statement appreciated from the from entrance , what a welcome.
I applaud you for a job well done Sarah.
I know there are other's out there who have painted their outdated stairs , please if I have inspired you to rethink or repaint your stairs send me a link I would love to share it here.

No comments: